Wednesday 21 November 2012

It's That Time of Year Again!

CHRISTMAS!!!

And with that comes all sorts of goodies but, I have to say one of my favourite things is the cards.

I just love getting real mail and getting updates on family and friends and seeing cute pictures of little kids in our lives! I also love the glitter that is almost mandatory on all Christmas cards. Just a note...I may just throw in an extra handful with ours this year because after all:





                                                                                                      
                                       



                                                          Source: fuckyeaglitter.tumblr.com via Caroline on Pinterest


(Please just ignore that nasty work in the link:P)

Soooo...anyways...

Tonight I was ordering our Christmas cards and got a little notice at the end that I would receive $10 off my next order if I shared with you lovely folks that read my blog. (Hubs, that means you! Yay for saving money, right?) I would say that I love saving money as much as glitter but, well, I just don't. But it is a nice little perk!



Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.















I have to say I just love how it turned out! Check out Shutterfly for yourself!




No comments:

Post a Comment